Ultrasound is the important method to assess the health condition of women of any age. Our highly qualified obstetricians and gynecologists are experienced in advanced examination techniques.
The following tests are conducted in the office of prenatal diagnosis:
- prenatal screening of I and II trimesters;
- Doppler velocimetry of the umbilical cord artery, middle cerebral artery, uterine arteries;
- photometric and Doppler velocimetric monitoring of the multiple pregnancy;
- ultrasound diagnostics of the gynecological pathology;
- ultrasonic diagnostics of abdominal diseases;
Working hours: from Monday to Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM.
The clinical and diagnostic laboratory of the Perinatal Center is equipped with the most modern laboratory equipment, and its activity is aimed at timely, high-quality and reliable laboratory testing for patients of the Perinatal Center. This enhances the effectiveness of the treatment and diagnostic process, providing the high-quality care to patients.
The clinical and diagnostic laboratory received the Certificate of Accreditation of the National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine dated April 12, 2018, No. 3М013 in accordance with the requirements of DSTU ENISO15189: 2015 (ENISO15189: 2012, IDT) in the field: hematological studies of venous and capillary blood, clinical studies of urine, cerebrospinal fluid, secretions of urinary organs, cytological studies of the exfoliative material, biochemical studies of serum and blood plasma, immunological studies of serum and human whole blood.
The bacteriological laboratory performs the following studies for patients of the Perinatal Center: test on β-hemolytic streptococcus and other microorganisms – enterobacteria, staphylococcus, candidiasis of different biological fluids from newborns, children, pregnant women and new mothers.
Invasive examination methods to diagnose abnormalities of the fetus:
- Amniocentesis – the study of amniotic fluid, which is carried out by puncture of the abdominal wall and uterus. It is performed exclusively under the control of the ultrasonography apparatus.
- Chorion biopsy – the method of sampling cells from the shell of the ovum.
- Placentocentesis – the placenta biopsy, that is sampling the placenta cells for the study.
- Cordocentesis – the diagnostic study of the umbilical cord blood of the fetus.